Registering for the Oak Bluffs Bluewater Classic
Dockage Is Limited To A First Come First Serve Basis And You MUST Be Paid And Registered Online To Be Elidgible For A Slip!
$1,650.00 if postmarked or online time-stamped by June 1, 2017
$1,795.00 if postmarked or online time-stamped after June 1, 2017
- 10% of entry will be donated to The Island Autism Group.
- Entry Fee includes captains bag and bracelets/tickets for ALL meals/activities/tent access for 4 people.
- Meal tickets can be purchased upon registration.
- Saturday meal tickets are $100.00 each if you need extras (includes gratuity).
- Discounted rates at new Oak Bluffs fuel dock for all tournament vessels!
- Dockage space is limited and on a first come first serve basis.
- Your vessel must be tournament registered before you are eligible for Oak Bluffs dockage.
- All captains and crew members MUST have an updated Massachusetts state saltwater fishing license. It's THE LAW NOW!
Call Oak Bluffs Harbor For A Slip Once You Are Registered at 508-693-4355 or 508-693-4655.
Register and pay online with a credit card.